Saturday, December 20, 2014

Photo Dump

My phone has almost 1000 photos and I need to get them on here! The girls are growing like weeds. I put away and pull out new clothes for Avery it seems like every month. Addison is into getting herself dressed in the morning before coming out. She likes to lay out her outfits complete with underwear and a bow before going to bed...I wonder where she got that habit from:) Both girls love to be right under my feet and on my back as I'm doing my makeup. More often than not someone ends up with something on their face. It drives me nuts, but I love it at the same time. Avery still loves her bottle and screaming EHHH every 5 seconds. I'm trying to teach her new words, but she's pretty satisfied with EHHH for everything. Addison uses about 2 feet of toilet paper and clogs the toilet pretty much daily. Avery likes to splash in the toilet water in every public bathroom we have to go in. Addison loves to turn on the Christmas tree is very good at reminding Avery not to touch the ornaments. Avery loves to ride the little tiger scooter around the kitchen. She legs barley touch the ground and it's so cute! Christmas is just around the corner and I haven't even blogged about Thanksgiving. We were able to go up to Michigan to stay with my Aunt Tania and Uncle Jim this year. I haven't been up there in over 10 years so it was nice to go. Addison loved seeing the horses and was able to ride Greta. Dave and I even got on her! Dave took Addison to put pennies on the train tracks which she loved. We ended the trip with going to the hands on museum. We got to celebrate Grammie's birthday at our house this year! It was so much fun planning and then having her close by to celebrate with. Addison is quite the party planner it turns out. She had picked several games that she had us play. From a balloon race to doing jumping jacks we all had a lot of fun. I made yummy sweet and sour chicken with a fluffy cherry cake to top it off. Grammie got to open fun gifts from the girls and all the siblings mailed gifts to our house. We love you Grammie and Happy Birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment