Sunday, August 24, 2014

When Duty Calls

Dave has started taking call and working a different type of schedule. He has random days off during the week now and we're slowing adjusting to it. He had his first 24 hour call at the hospital and we all survived! It was on a Saturday so we ordered a pizza and took it to work to eat with him. We don't feel that bad for him since he has cable and a giant tv in his room:) The next day for church I got the girls ready and to church early! I was impressed with my mad organizing skills the night before. It was my first time teaching RS as well which I survived. It's definitely a different dynamic than running around in nursery and primary! I got the girls these really cute matching dresses and they of course looked adorable in them! I love having two girls close together that can match. I just hope they continue to let me dress them!


No comments:

Post a Comment