Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Big Old Sneeze

We went and got Addison's yearly pictures taken and she actually smiled! It was amazing the difference from last years to this. Her hair has grown a ton and she looks like a big girl instead of a toddler. I'll enjoy looking at these for the next year:) On a side note the same week we took these cute pictures this child decided to shove a piece of popcorn up her nose. We were driving home from target after swim lessons and I got Addison some popcorn like we always do. She told me to look back at her and as I did she shoved a big piece up her nose and sniffed it really hard up. I tried to stay calm and pulled over. At this point Addison was screaming because I think it scared her. I tried to get her to blow it out, but she kept sniffing up and up making it worse. I ran home and we all changed out of bathing suits and I grabbed lunch for everyone. I knew that we would be in the ER for a long time since we had to go to the base. As we pulled in and I get Avery all fed and situated Addison has a huge sneeze and the now even bigger kernel comes flying out. I grab it with a wipe to take a picture to prove what she put me through that day! Oh this wild child of mine!!! I was extremely grateful that it came out on its own rather than going into the ER. That wouldn't of gone very well so this was much more pleasant even if it involved a lot of snot!


No comments:

Post a Comment