Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wedding Day

We were sitting at dinner one night and Addison started to tell us a story. It went something like this...

Looking at Dave she said, "I saw you marry my mommy from heaven in the temple!"

I looked at her and said, "Well what was I wearing?"

She quickly replied, "A pretty white dress. I was watching you guys with Avery."

This conversation makes Dave and I smile every time we hear her say it. I got out our wedding book and put it on the coffee table. She likes to talk about our wedding day and what she saw a couple times a week and I love it! She is such a busy girl and I'm enjoying carrying on big girl conversations. On the days that we can get her to say a prayer she always prays for me to feel better...sad that the majority of this year I have needed that prayer! Addison turns 3 in a couple weeks and she is bound and determined to get a pink computer?!? Where do these kids come up with this stuff? I guess I better get creative here!


No comments:

Post a Comment