Saturday, May 24, 2014

Potty Training

We have reentered the stage of potty training Miss Addison. We're on week three and things are pretty much a doozy. This is probably the worst part of parenting. Someday when Addison calls me and tells me she can't potty train her child I want to her know how hard she was!! I'm exhausted every day from fighting her to go. It is slowly getting a little better, but we are still in the struggle phase. We have tried just about every bribe/prize to get her to go and nothing is sticking. Currently we're using tiny Toy Story action figures for every 5 times she goes. We ran out of clothes, underwear and pull ups when we were at Grammie and Papa's. Therefore, we had to get creative and put Addison is a grocery bag! It's a good thing that Addison is cute because this is rough!!


1 comment:

  1. Don't you know that it only takes 3 days and you do it right when they turn two! It's that easy right. I can't tell you how many people acted like I was doing it all wrong when my kids where nightmares to potty train. Don't even get me going on how babies will sleep through the night by 6 weeks and all you have to do is read babywise:) Being a mom is HARD!!!! and your a great one!!!!

    ReplyDelete