Thursday, February 13, 2014

5 Months

Avery Mae is about to hit 5 months! Still no sleep going on around here so we decided to try rice cereal. Lets just say Avery is a HUGE fan. She grunts and grabs until the bowl is gone. We're giving it to her morning and night for right now. She has started to go to down for bed a whole lot earlier these days. She gets fussy between 8 and 8:30 and goes down even without me nursing. It's starting to feel a little more normal around here. I'm just trying to work on Avery not wanting to feed every 2 hours throughout the night. With Dave home he's been trying to give her a binky when she wakes up. It has been working a little bit. Lets keep our fingers crossed that she starts giving in. Avery still gives the sweetest smiles and is pretty quiet otherwise. She is obsessed with eating her feet still and always has something in her mouth. I keep thinking that she has got to be teething, but nothing turns up. Tummy time is her least favorite and I'm not so sure that'll every change. Dave has had the job of getting Avery dressed a few times. He came down with her dressed in all jean the other day. It made me laugh really hard! She is getting really good at sitting up and almost has it on her own. I have started to dress the girls in matching outfits. I Love it! Having two girls is proving to be very fun:)



No comments:

Post a Comment