Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Little Bit of This and That...

Not a whole lot has gone on this past week. I finished doing the primary binders for next year and am almost finished with all the little things I need to do. Avery is still a difficult and random sleeper. Some nights she goes down at 10:30 and will sleep through the night and others she cries all night long. I'm slowing getting used to just being tired all the time. Her smiles still melt my heart and she is pretty content during the day if I am holding her or if she is in her swing. Addi woke up on Saturday and decided she wanted to pee on the potty. I was not really wanting to commit to this again, but she is actually doing really well. We have had a few accidents, but she loves going and even will do her number twos on there! The only downer is that she insists on removing every single article of clothing to do it. Needless to say she has been wearing only sock and underwear this week:) Addison loves to wash dishes while I am cleaning or making dinner. It turns into a giant water mess, but she loves it. I just can't wait til she is old enough to do some real dirty dishes! Dave is squeezing in going to the school to study now, but can be home when I need him. I love it! I was able to go out to brunch with some girl friends today and go kid free! Things just seem more relaxed around here and it's nice for a change. 


1 comment:

  1. I love that you still blog! I check regularly! Congrats on everything!!!!!! The baby the potty training the graduating the being assigned to Ohio! I wish you guys were coming here though. I miss my friends :(

    ReplyDelete