Thursday, March 28, 2013

Trial Run

For playgroup this week we had an egg hunt for the kids. This was Addison's first go at an egg hunt. I tried to explain to her how it would go and what would be inside the eggs. She was confused and not interested to  say the least! When everyone started running for eggs Addison informed me that she was only looking for the "green ones". Apparently that is her favorite color these days! She thinks everything is green! She ended up with a pretty good sized loot when I showed her that there might be M&Ms(her favorite candy) inside of the eggs. I failed on the picture taking due to losing my camera before it started. We have a ward egg hunt this weekend and daddy Dave will be put on memory making duty:) I love Easter weekend. The Easter Sunday program is always really nice which I am looking forward to. We have a yummy dinner planned that I actually plan on participating in. 3 dozen eggs are patiently waiting in our fridge to dye and the bunny is bringing Addison some pretty fun things!

On a side note I am not 15 weeks! I am stilling feeling sick, but getting a little more energy everyday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment