Monday, July 30, 2012

Good Laughs

Tonight at the grocery store my sweet little Addison was cracking me up. She was talking up a storm to just about anyone who would pay attention to her. She is learning so many new words every week. Her new words are bubble, sit, go, turtle, shaking her head for NO!, roaring like a lion, Will (her bff from church), Ella ( she perfected this one just before the reunion), side for outside, and cheese. Whenever I tell her it is time to eat she will say, "sit" and go to her high chair. At the grocery store I picked up some new blueberries. She got really excited and started to say "SIT'. Well, actually when she says this it sounds more like a naughty word. She continued to say it over and over. I was a little embarrassed, but then she started laughing really hard because everyone around was staring. Never a dull moment! On Sunday Addison was able to wear a dress that I wore when I was a little girl. It was really special to see her in it:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment