Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Bedroom

I have been wanting a headboard for our bedroom for a really long time...almost 5 years to be exact! Thanks to my new best friend (pinterest) I found an inexpensive way of doing it. My goal was to do it under $40. When it was all said and done I did it for about $50. It turned out pretty good I think! Addison projectile vomited down the bottom half just before we were going to hang it up. Satin and vomit don't mix, but we were able to hide that half at the bottom. After 16+ sticks of hot glue here it is....


5 comments:

  1. Love it! You did such a great job! I love the headboard, but the whole look is perfect. It looks so inviting and cozy. I bet you love having a place to go as a quiet retreat. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know how you did this! I have been wanting to change our bedroom up for awhile now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! You are so talented, good job! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you posted about it, I have been waiting to see pics.
    looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! I love it! Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete