Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Don't Mess With Texas!

Addison and I got to escape on a little ladies trip to Houston to visit my friend Megan. She just got home from her mission last Fall and she needed to meet the little lady. I was terrified to fly alone. So many people were helpful and overall Addison did great on the way there. I sat next to a sweet grandma and she helped entertain Addison for the whole three hour flight. The way back we got stuck in Detroit long enough that both of us reached our breaking points. Addison ended up rolling on the dirty airport floor and I ate a lot of chocolate and caffeine.

Megan and I squeezed in a lot of catching up. We did some shopping, ate lots of yummy food, watched movies and most importantly played with Addi. We had such a fun time and hope to be able to do it again!


Auntie Kate was able to come down from Dallas and see us for a fast visit. We were happy to see her and I know Addi loved the extra smooches. 

3 comments:

  1. How fun for you! I am so glad you got to go see your friend and hang out. Nothing better than some girl time! BTW, soooo happy I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had so much fun! We WILL do it again! :)

    ReplyDelete