Friday, January 27, 2012

A Night Out

Dave has like 1000000000000000 pages to read so Addison and I went out on a date. Madeline was coming to the local bookstore and I used to love her books when I was younger. Did we go so Addison could her or me? I sometimes wonder why I force her to do these outings:) She fell asleep on the way over and got a dirty diaper right when we got there. She loved the songs and seeing Madeline. She only pulled one girl's hair whose mother made her move away from us shortly after. We are always in the market for friends! Here's to another typical Friday night!

She loved it!

She has learned to play nice on the floor so that I can make a decent dinner these days.




We were lucky enough to get some new family pictures with both our families. I love having pictures everywhere and it is time to change out the wedding pictures. We have had a lot of new additions!
I have a few back from Dave's side.

The Michael Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment