Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cincinnati Holiday Adventures

We drove down a day early to surprise my parents for Christmas. It was awesome! I did feel bad lying to my parents the whole day when we talked:) We dropped Addison off on the front door step with a sign that said, "Please feed and water every 2-3 hours." We rang the door bell and rang. It was priceless! We were able to stay for ten days and we packed in a ton!

I of course made my first stop at Jersey Mikes! I was able to fit it in twice. We watched movies, played funny games, ate yummy food, went to the festival of lights, loved on all the babies and did a lot of laughing.

For my mom's birthday this year we surprised her with an entire day celebration. We started off with manicures and my mom got her hair done pretty. We then dropped the kids off at babysitters and headed downtown for a nice dinner. It was a Brazilian restaurant that was fabulous. Some of the best meat I have ever had. We topped the night off with going to see the nutcracker. It was a day to remember and I am glad we could celebrate such a special lady! On a side note this was the longest I have every left Addison. She was in good hands at a family friends that I used to babysit for when I was younger. I only called once!
 Cousins!
 Baking gingerbread cookies
 Cute little Hannah
 A dinner out to Skyline.
 Getting her hair all pretty.
 The birthday Lady!
What a good Auntie.

 For some reason that no one can really figure out Ella LOVES Dave. We think it is because he is the only one who never told her no. She would say his name over and over. I think that he secretly loved it.

Christmas Eve the boys were able to go see the Bengals play and actually win! We had a nice dinner and of course read the Christmas story and played bingo.
 Traditional Christmas pajamas.

 Christmas morning was a lot of fun with Ella. Seeing a child that still believes in Santa makes the day even more special.
 My dad made these cute stools for the grandkids.
 My dad always says that Addison needs a bow with bullets...Santa made that wish come true!
 My mom made really cute quiet books.
 This shirt says, " My daddy will knock out your daddy.

We had a GREAT Christmas! 

2 comments:

  1. She's such a doll! Looks like you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little Christmas baby and such a fun surprise for Christmas for your family.

    ReplyDelete