Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pretty Little Lady

Way back when Addison was 3 weeks (that seems so long ago!) my very talented friend Lexy Reber took some beautiful pictures. I love the way they turned out. The first round of shoots didn't go as well as planned. Addison peed on Dave and pooped on my leg. I should have listened when Dave said to leave her diaper on! We tried again 2 weeks later and got some really nice ones. I was able to make a nice birth announcement...finally! I sent it out when she was like 10 weeks. Better late than never I suppose. I will treasure these memories for a long time. Thank you again Lexy!
 Don't you just want to EAT that chin!
This is one of my favorites. She looks so sweet and innocent.
I could add a million more photos! The hard part has been which pictures to print! 

Addison is growing so much I can hardly stand it. She is getting herself more into a routine. She finally has a crib and loves to sleep in it. Or should I say be in it any chance she can get. She loves to just sit in there and watch her mobile...for hours. Still trying to figure out how to get the 4 minute song on there to last longer. She is getting so round and chubby weighing in at 13 1/2 pounds and 24 inches long. She is starting to bring her little hands together and toys to her mouth. She still hates tummy time with a passion. She only last about 3 minutes before she is screaming with all her power. She loves to sleep with her blanket by her cheek and her arms way above her head. No matter how many times I trim her nails she still wakes up with battle wounds. She likes to keep her hands messing all over her face. We love her more and more every day. She keeps us on our toes and is changing in a pretty little lady. Her little personality is starting to poke through and we are starting to blame each other for her little traits:)  All in all she is a happy healthy baby!!

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work mom and dad. You are going to turn around and she will be all grown up. What a sweet heart she is with all her sweet rolls and smiles. I knew you would be great.

    ReplyDelete