Thursday, September 22, 2011

Brave Girl

Addison had shots today. Dave was able to come with me and I was very grateful. It was sad to see him hold her down, but she did really well! She looked around for a second after and then cried. She calmed down pretty quickly. Way to not be a wuss like her mama! Oh and don't worry I ate a sucker to make her feel better:) 

Stats:
Head 41 cm- 58th
Height 24 3/4" - 80th
Weight: 14 lbs 2 oz - 73th

She obviously got her stats from her dad. I have a feeling she may have escaped my short leg genes. 

1 comment:

  1. what a cute little girl. It always helped me to try and time her Dr visits (the ones they get shots on) just before her next feeding so just after they are done with shots I could nurse them right away. It was always comforting for the both of us to know the love was still there. I am glad she was a brave girl, always prepare for the worst in the future. I am glad she got that sucker. A good idea is ice cream too they like that. :)

    ReplyDelete