Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm Liking This...

The maternity jeans have been a success! I can bend over at work and I feel like a free woman! Not so sure why I was fighting it for so long:) 
On a sad note I have lost a toenail due to stumbling around in the night trying to find the bathroom. The things I do already for this baby! Speaking of this baby...I am unbelievably hungry all of the time. It is something that I have never experienced and I think it is starting to scare Dave. Keeping up with him at dinner is no longer a challenge and he is sadly missing my leftovers.I am horribly embarrassed to even state this, but it needs to be known that a recent craving has been Whataburger! I think the place is gross and always judged Dave when he wanted it. Well now the tables sure have turned!

We are at the end of the Air Force application process! After almost two months of Dave filling out information and getting letters of recommendations we can see the light! He had a phone interview with an air force CRNA and today he went to Alamagordo, NM to meet with a nurse. All is well so far and now we just wait to see if he got the scholarship. I am really proud of him and all of his dedication in planning our future.

*If you liked the hunger games trilogy try reading the book, Matched by Ally Condie. It is Fabulous!*
   

1 comment:

  1. That is the greatest part of being preggo. I loved it when all food was so good and I couldn't get enough of it. You are looking so cute and I love seeing your belly can't wait to meet the little one.

    ReplyDelete