Sunday, February 6, 2011

Time Off

I am going on my 4th day off work tomorrow. I can't believe I am about to say this but, HURRY UP! I would like to have my routine back and make some cash flow here! Too bad Dave has had to work on all my days off and as soon as I do go back he has 7 days off. Such is our life! Anyway, we feel blessed to have not been effected by the harsh weather. We had power, water and lots of heat. This was a motivation to be better prepared in case we need to shower from a bucket:) We now have a very clean apartment and a few projects have been dusted off and finished. Most importantly I have almost made it through all the Harry Potter movies! Tomorrow will be the day I give me and buy jeans with a stretchy panel. This baby is starting to kick harder. After many nights of Dave trying to feel her and being unsuccessful she finally came through and now he knows she is really in there:) Looking forward to her practicing her goal kicks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment