Thursday, May 6, 2010

Quick Projects

I had a chance this week to make a few things that I really liked!
 Our Relief Society made these aprons and they were so easy that I was even able to make it. It is made from a dish towel and involved minimal sewing!
'
"Pie in A Jar"...I wish I had been introduced to this earlier! It was fun, easy and tastes great! I found this idea at www.ourbestbites.com. Check it out they are great gifts. It was a friend's birthday and she was lucky enough to get one:)
Tie a bow and add a note and there you go!

I am too busy reading Catching Fire to blog about our trip to Carlsbad...soon to come I am just too torn between the Peeta vs Gale love scandal to stop reading!!!!


P.S.- I discovered veggie chips...they are my new favorite snack. Try them you will not be disappointed!



7 comments:

  1. i love reading your blog...you still make me laugh through your blog. i miss you em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I was just about to write that I love reading your blog and noticed that the first person wrote that! But I do! I need a new book to read! Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need a new book that you won't be able to put down read The Hunger Games and then the second book is Catching Fire. I LOVE them! There is a third one coming out soon and I will be the first in line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEy I wanted you to know that I passed an award on to you and wrote a little somethinga bout you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need the pie in jar thing asap so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go to the link on the right under Our Best Bites and search "Pie in a Jar"-Lots of pictures and very easy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So crafty Em! Love it all :) Sometime hopefully you can teach me all your skills so I can make Jared sweet things too haha

    ReplyDelete