Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Attempt at Being Cultured...

Dave and I have been trying to support each other's interests. I went shooting with Dave and so he took me to a museum! I was so happy:) We went to the El Paso Museum of History. They had a Di Vinci Machines exhibit there on loan from Italy. They took his sketches and made large models out of them. Most of them were hands on which was a lot of  fun!
We took our friend's the Andersen's. Here is Dave and their little boy Reve putting together a bridge.
This is probably the closest I will get to Florence, Italy for a long time!
I wanted Dave to dip me, but this is what I had to settle for:)
My favorite painting.
Dave just picked one so I would be happy.
We are learning to really like El Paso and everything it has to offer.Not to mention we are really enjoying the 60 degree weather!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha typical Michael family... None of us kids... I guess the boys were ever interested in that stuff. I'm sorry! I hope he gets better :) Maybe he is liking it more now than before. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun there! We miss you guys and are excited to see ya when you come back :)

    ReplyDelete