Sunday, March 15, 2015

Warm Weather!

It's here! It's finally here! The sun is gone and we've all snapped out of our winter blues. We've been taking full advantage off all the sunshine this past week. With daylight savings time we've been staying up later and playing outside. Avery is loving being able to go in her swing again. Addison pushes her over and over:) We've taken a few walks around the neighborhood and hope to continue to do it a lot. We've got out our Easter decorations and Addison made a fun egg shaped banner to hang. She could color for hours and hours and I love it! She colors very carefully and then glues little pieces that she has cut out. I've started doing some home workout videos and so far I'm committed. My foot is feeling great and the girls love to roam around trying to do the workouts with me. One of Avery's favorite snacks is a blueberry smoothie. They are dark and MESSY! Sometimes I don't know why I give it to her since she ends up throwing it on the ground and all over her body! This past weekend I got to go to Time Our For Women with my mom in Indianapolis. It loved it and it truly was a pampering for my soul. The speakers are always amazing and the music is so powerful. I end up crying, laughing and listening all in the same moment! We got to stay in a nice hotel and enjoyed eating nice lady food. We squeezed in a little shopping on our way back and then headed home to the little ones. I scored some clearance clothes for Addison this fall. This was my fourth TOFW with my mom and I look forward to it every chance we get to go. I found a bench for the end of our bed that I've been searching for! I scored it marked down due to a small scratch on the leg that you can't even see. I love it and now I just have to convince Dave to pick out some night stands:) These past couple of weeks the girls have been so patient in driving around with me. I've had a lot of  things to take to people and our ward is so spread out. They sit in the car and color, eat, sleep and sometimes I give in and let them watch a movie. I'm teaching them about what it means to serve someone. Addison seems to be picking up on what it means and gets excited to help me drop off a nice loaf of bread or card to someone in need. This calling is teaching me to truly have Christ like love for everyone.We're headed to the zoo tomorrow with Grammie to enjoy the almost 70 degree weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment