Wednesday, June 26, 2013

" I want the twinkler!"

We have spent almost every waking moment outside for the past few weeks. Addison has turned into a, "take my shoes off the second I leave my house girl". It drives me nuts, but there is only so much bending over I have handle these days:) A favorite around here has become the twlinker (sprinkler). Addison doesn't really even go near it most of the time, but enjoys aiming it toward me or the open sandbox. Our neighbor has a 7 year old little girl named, Tatelyn. Addison loves playing with her! She went over to her door today and knocked to see if she could play. It was really cute and Tatelyn is great to push Addi around in the wagon. 
We pulled out the big girl potty last week...it was an interesting week! We had about as many accidents as we did successes. It is going to be our summer project. We started out giving stickers and graduated to a prize box. We have discovered that Addison has a bladder of steel. She can sit through almost the entire movie of Cinderella without going. Then she will stand up run around for 5 minutes and go on her stool. We have now bought an extra pack of big girl panties and do a lot of laundry! 
We took a break from potty training and invited Kait and Will to the zoo. Addison loved toddling around with her BFF Will despite the fact that most of the animals were no where to be found! We are busy eating lots of snow cones and staying up way to late playing outside. Dave doesn't have class on Mondays during the Summer so we are enjoying the extra time we get with him. I just hit 7 months and am feeling pretty good. I am staying cool in my bathing suit hiding in the back yard and sitting in the air conditioning. Jenny arrived for 2 weeks before she heads off to a new adventure. Addison is already tormenting Harley and being a stinker to Aunt Jenny. We have some fun things planned if the rain will stay away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment