Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rewind

I am finally sitting down and catching up on everything that we did when I was out of order:)

Ground Hogs Day
 My family had a crazy idea to go celebrate Ground Hogs day in Punxsutawney, PA. We met everyone in the small town and we had to bundle up because it was FREEZING! We did some touring around and then went to the hotel. We got pizza and watched Ground Hogs Day to get in the spirit of things. We had announced to my family that I was pregnant since I wasn't going to be able to hide not feeling well. Everyone but my mom the little kids and I got up at 3am to catch the bus to Gobbler's Knob to see Phil. They froze, but Dave said it was something to check off his bucket list:) We ended the weekend by going back to Jenny's for the Super Bowl and a lot of naps! It was a short but fun weekend for everyone.

Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day this year is one that I think Dave and I would like to forget:) I threw up most of the day and into the evening. We tried doing our traditional fondue dinner, but it only lasted about 5 minutes due to the smells. I was in bed before Addison and snoring away while Dave ate his dessert alone. I did manage to give Dave the movie Pitch Perfect which he was pretty excited about. My collection of Harry Potter movies is finally compete and I got a new big cooking pan! Addison didn't know the difference though. Cupid brought her a green...(what other color would she want!) jumping horse. It has proven to be an amazing toy while I sat on the couch and she jumped her heart out! Both Grandmas sent fun packages and she enjoyed the extra treats. Next year will hopefully be filled with a little more love:)

Aunty Visit
Jenny came for her Spring Break this year. She paid her entrance fee of a giant Jersey Mikes #11:) We caught up on a lot of episodes of PLL and enjoyed every minute of it. We did manage to get out one day and go to Rochester to the children's museum. Addison LOVED it to say the least. She ran around for almost 3 hours straight. Her favorite was the Wegman's Grocery Store. They had a Sesame Street room and that was a big hit as well. It was a good choice to get out! We mostly stayed home, but Addison enjoyed having her Har Har here. She got Jenny to put his leash on and she walked him around the house much to his dismay! He was a good sport!

Addison has been dying to get outside. We have bundled up a few time and headed outside with her stroller. She likes to pick up sticks along the way so we don't get very far before her face is frozen. We have had her friend Will over a couple times now that I am back to functioning a little more. They love being with each other! I think that is all that I missed. We are sitting inside today while it pours rain. We want Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment