Wednesday, April 10, 2013

One Down Two To Go!

I am just about to start my second trimester! I am starting to not have as many sick days as before. I have been able to take Addison out a few times a week to play. We managed to go to the Aquarium last week and the Zoo this week. She has had a few play dates that she was very happy about too. More of our CRNA friends are moving. We are sad to see so many good friends move! They are also in the Air Force and got stationed in Dayton. I am slightly jealous! We went out for wings last night to say goodbye. Addison has gotten into the Easter loot a few too many times. We have caught her red handed trying to eat jelly beans for breakfast! What a busy girl! Her lasted phrase is, " I need this!" She is starting to show just how she likes her things to be...wonder where she got that one from!


2 comments:

  1. Lookin good little mama! I love the gray dress with leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belly pic :-). I can't believe the Rubalcavas are gone. Hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete