Thursday, December 6, 2012

Starting To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

I still didn't win the battle of getting a bigger Christmas tree this year. The tree is about the same height as Addison. Therefore, making it perfect level for little hands to go running off with the decorations (all 6 of them!). We hung out stockings and put out our holiday books. Addison has found a liking to the book that sings, "Joy To The World" over and over. I think I can almost sing all the verses as Addison dances around in circles. Addison gets really giddy and excited whenever she looks at the Nutcrackers. She knows not to touch them, but tries her hardest to get as close to them as possible. I got a new wreath this year and I love it! It has peacock feathers on it (fancy!). Merry early Christmas to me!! We made a few new decorations this year to add to the spirit. Addison helped me make salt dough ornaments. I got out her table and set everything up for her to help. She helped dump the salt and water in and started to stir. I turned my back to grab something in that time she had taken a big mouthful of salt! She started to spit it out and that was pretty much the end of her interest in helping. I had a lot of fun with her watching...from afar and they turned out pretty cute. Christmas cards got mailed and I am officially done with shopping. Now to get packing for our trip in a week! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment