Monday, December 12, 2011

My First Christmas

Cute face, puffy hair bow, holiday shirt and TIGHT LEOPARD PANTS equals an adorable baby!! I think Santa will be making a stop at our house this year.




So much has gone on this month I feel like I can't keep up with every thing. We have been doing a lot of video chatting with family. I LOVE it. It makes being away bearable. Addison is a show off for the camera and can't wait to see all her favorite aunts, uncles, cousins and both sets of grandparents in person! Dave gets an awesome break and we are taking advantage of it. We will be visiting both families. Dave has had two finals and has passed with flying colors. One more to go on Thursday and we are home free til the next semester! I got a babysitter that night to celebrate:) 

We have been trying to make a few holiday traditions this year. We made spritz cookies and actually plan on giving them away this year (Dave is on lock down from eating the whole batch). We have been listening to Christmas music non stop. We love pandora. I got my fill of wassil (my favorite Christmas drink). We went to a white elephant party and it was a blast. We brought a can of spam and a bag of chocolate coal. They were both a hit...who would have thought! Our relief society had a really nice party with yummy food. Christmas time is almost here and we can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment