Monday, October 24, 2011

TOFW

My mom can into town to go to Time Out for Women with me. It was in Rochester which is only about an hour away. We had excellent speakers! It was a great girls weekend and just what we all needed. It was a boost of confidence as a new mom and the power of being a woman. Addison did pretty good during the conference. Grammie took her down to the mother's lounge as soon as she would wahhh. If only I could remember to pack extra clothes and more diapers when we travel! I'll get it right one of these days. I was a little nervous staying in a hotel overnight with a baby, but overall she did pretty good. Can't wait til next year!

 Hanging out in the hotel.



 What a good baby during the program.
 The ladies from the Amherst ward.
Don't you just love moments like this!

3 comments:

  1. Why would you need to pack extra cloths? :) You're not the only one who made that mistake once or twice...or a dozen or two times. Now I keep extra diapers and a pair of pj's or something simple in the car. ...I've never had to use them. I guess the time it took me to learn is the same about of time it took Kaben to stop spitting up and blowing out. Oh well, better safe than sorry. It looked like you had a lot of fun. I'm jealous your mom is so close, but so happy for you, and her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TOFW. I went many years ago with the girls in my fam one year and it was great! I am glad you got to do that with your mom. Addi is such a cute girl and happy she can roll over now. Tummy time will get easier now, since she will put herself there sometimes. Got to love the blow outs it is always a good idea to have more clothes then needed. I still try to be prepared for both kids you never know if they will throw up, be way messy with a meal, or have a blow out. Always frustrating! But is never over.

    ReplyDelete