Monday, October 31, 2011

Family Photos 2011

We took some family pictures a few weeks ago by a great photographer (lswphotos.blogspot.com). It was freezing, but the effort of getting ready one more time for pictures was not happening. Poor Addison's nose was bright red. Of course she messed her pants halfway through. Luckily the color matched her dress and my sweater so photoshop was easy:) I love creating these memories. I want to do a photo collage on our really big white wall. I just need to find some cool big frames. Dave suggested just painting the frames on the wall (bad joke from my younger years that my parents weren't/still happy about). Addison decided to get creative during the shoot by showing her true love of picture taking in about half of them. We had a great time and thanks again Laura for putting up with our family!




  

 











2 comments:

  1. The photos are amazing. Your little girl is so cute. I love her round little face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying of laughter right now thinking about the "frames" you painted on the wall. SO. FUNNY. Love the family pics!

    ReplyDelete