Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Final Installment

I am tired, swollen, cranky, excited, ready, terrified... these are a few of the mixed emotions I am dealing with! Tonight is the night. We are going in to be induced and will soon be a family of three:) We went on one last date last night to a restaurant called Crave and redeemed one last 50% off at cold stone. Daddy Dave was able to get the next 9 days off to stay home and take the night shift here. Bags are packed and cameras charged so here we come!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I am so excited for you! Hope everything goes smoothly and I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you all. Can't wait to hear the good news and see her beautiful face. Your going to be great parents.

    ReplyDelete