Thursday, June 9, 2011

Addison June

She is finally here! After 22 hours of long labor she made a grand entrance. She was born at 8:38pm weighing 7lbs 9oz and 21.25in long. She is a happy and healthy baby. She rarely cries and would sleep through the whole night if we would let her. We are definitely having a huge adjustment shock, but each day gets a little easier. We have been really blessed to have my mom here to help us out. Dave and I are beyond sleep deprived and she helps to take the day shift. I didn't think that one little body could change everything so much. We are truly grateful that everything went well and that we can now enjoy this sweet baby girl.
How can you not love that face!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Emily! What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing you be a mommy makes me wish we lived close again. Maybe it's just because I really want to hold that precious lil girl and can't wait to meet this bundle inside of me. She is beautiful! I hope you are enjoying every sleep deprived moment! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have done such a great job! She is too cute and sweet. It will take a while to adjust to the changes but it does get better. Hope all gets better soon. The kids have loved looking at these pictures over and over. We all love her to death.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! She looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG she is beautiful! Congrats to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! Congratulations! It is a big adjustment, so call on people when you need help, okay? I'd be happy to do anything I could.

    ReplyDelete