Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lucky Number 4!

This past week we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! It always seems like it has been much longer. We both had the day off and it was nice to spend some time together. I will say that it felt more like my birthday. Dave was a good sport and fulfilled all of my favorite things right now. I got chocolate chip waffles, snow cones and brick oven pizza! It was a day full of filling our bellies. The night ended with a once in a lifetime opportunity for us. We had a breastfeeding class! It was a very long 2 and a half hours. We are both grateful it was a one night class and that Whataburger was close by for a milkshake afterward. We will be able to look back on this anniversary with fond memories:) I mean it isn't every year you get to attend a class that requires a stuffed animal!



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's only 2 more months 'til you have your sweet little one!! Ah!! Also congrats on 4 years, that's big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it was your anniversary! Happy belated anniversary:) You both look really great in that picture and it sounds like you had fun on your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time. I bet Dave loved every minute of the class, I hope he took great notes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha that is hilarious! I'm surprised Dave went with you!

    ReplyDelete