Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Love My Students!

My little preschoolers put together a fabulous baby shower last week! I really should say the Cougar Cub moms. They had games planned for the little ones, fancy food, pretty decorations, party favors and much much more. I felt very special throughout the whole day. I was even more impressed that it was kept a secret for the most part. I kept thinking that I had done something wrong from all of the whispering and stopping of conversation when I would walk by. There were only a few slip ups like, "Mrs. Michael I can't wait for your birthday party!" Followed by a confused look on my face. " You know for your baby!" It was fun to put it all together and see how excited they all were for me. I can't fail to mention the high school students who were thoughtful enough to get a gift and help decorate. It has made me think I need to be a little nicer to them now:) 
 Aren't they the cutest!
 If you can't find me I'm the adult in the middle:)
 Kelly, me & Linda the secret keepers.
 My other high school class threw a small party with yummy strawberry pound cake and thin mint ice cream...my favorite!
They had a really pretty corsage for me to wear at the party.



 

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! You have had quite a few showers and i'm sad that I haven't even been to one :( Sorry! I'm going to have to get your gift on its way soon! Only 55 more days!!! Yay Addison!

    ReplyDelete