Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Venting...

Today was a day that I do not want to remember. Since I use this blog as a journal I just need to tell myself that I need to get thicker skin. In a nutshell I dealt with a rude customer at work today. I am so glad I can come home to my safe apartment and get away from the crazy people of El Paso!!!!  I am so happy to be leaving for a vacation soon! Even though Idaho got a ton of snow today. On the positive side I went to the gym today...go me! Hopefully that will be a continuous outing for me:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey I found your blog on Aubrey's blog and wanted to say "Hi" Congrats on the job... I just got laid off my accountant job so who know what's next for me... I just begging it won't be a rollerskating carhop for Sonic, but whatever pays the bills i suppose! I hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete