Friday, April 2, 2010

Did You Find Everything Okay?

That is my new phrase.Dave told me I had to get out of the apartment and get a job! I am now a Sam's Club Associate. Bright blue vest and name tag folks. I am cashiering and it is hard work! If they don't fire me for working too slow I am going to have killer arms from lifting the water cases and dog food bags. I even was put on door greeter this week...I have reached a new level in my life:) They only downside to this job is that I now don't enjoy the smell of a Sam's Club hot dog anymore. They used to be a treat in my family, but now having to smell it all day makes me sick!
Don't worry this is not a career move for me, but a way to make some extra spending cash. I will say that the highlight of my day was when I heard over the announcements, "Emily, clean up on isle 24." A giant chicken grease spill just for me to clean up! We will see how long I can handle all of this special treatment:)  

Meanwhile, Dave has been studying and writing papers like crazy! He doesn't even notice I'm a working woman because he is always at the computer.
Only one more week to go!

No projects underway. Once I get the hang of this working thing and can balance my time better I have a few things I want to do. We leave for Idaho next Thursday and I can't wait!
Happy Easter to everyone! We will be spending a day with our friend's the Andersen's. I think the Easter Bunny might even have an egg or two for Dave to find:)







1 comment:

  1. You will do a good job. Just keep smiling and be positive and people will notice that. Have fun with it the best you can. Even though some people will be in a bad mood.
    Thanks for helping us with Easter it was just perfect.

    ReplyDelete