Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Who Knew...

Dave and I were driving around trying to explore El Paso and came across something that almost brought me to tears!
A Cincinnati street! I was so happy to see a landmark to remind me of home. It was so random and the street was literally only a block long, but it was still there!

One of the only businesses on the street was a bar called Cincinnati! Although it was a bar it still makes me smile. Who knew that all the way down in El Paso I would still be connected to my favorite place!

On a side note here is a list of things that are going on with us:
  • I got a new calling to teach the gospel essentials class. I am terrified, but I think I will learn a lot!
  • I am finally done with all my traveling and am actually trying to get a job...No luck yet, but I am working hard on finding one.
  • Dave passed his ACLS(Acute Critical Life Support) certification to help him get ready to apply for grad schools.
  • We are addicted to the show 24. We are only on season 3 and the thought that there are 8 seasons total makes me crazy!
  • I have enjoyed not having any homework after 8 straight semesters of it! It has given me a chance to catch up on my crafty ideas I have had brewing.
We miss family and friends more than ever it seems like and are very grateful for cells phones and the internet!

OH and p.s. Dave has the next 6 days off!! Nothing is planned, but who doesn't enjoy some quality bonding!



2 comments: