Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Basketball & Surprises ...

Dave's dad came into town on business and along with him came the BYU basketball team. He was able to get us court side tickets! I had never been to a basketball game or sat so close so it was an awesome night. Despite all of the booing from UTEP we held strong and BYU won!



Don't mind Dave's choice of displaying his manhood and freedom from BYU-I no facial hair rules. 

This past weekend I pulled the ultimate surprise and flew to Houston to see my friend before she left on her mission. She had NO idea so the trip was a success!

We were able to go to the Houston Temple even though she did make me get up at 6:)
 
It was a great weekend and I enjoyed seeing Houston. Good luck Megan as you serve on Temple Square!
 

3 comments:

  1. Your dress is super cute...very Jackie-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Dave's facial hair. Mike grows his out every once in a while too now that we're not up there any more. How are you liking El Paso.

    ReplyDelete