Sunday, October 26, 2014

Disney On Ice

I had to step up my game as a Mom around here! Addison LOVES to go to Field and Stream with her dad. So much that she talks about it to everyone. I'll pick her up from nursery and her teacher will tell me that she talked and talked about her favorite store to go to which is, Field and Stream! What is happening to my sweet little princess?! Dave took Addison to go set up some things for hunting this season and they came home both decked out in camo. Addison now wants to wear it all the time. I finally hid it in the top drawer where she can't be reminded of it! I saw a billboard that Disney on Ice was coming to the Nutter Center. It was the princess and heros version and it ended with an entire Frozen act. I bought tickets and waited to surprise Addi till the morning of. My mom came up and we all went together. Addi got to pick out a new Elsa dress...which she now has worn 3 days in a row. My mission was accomplished with trying to take out the camo :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment