Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Blessing Day!

Avery Mae Michael was blessed on October 13th, 2013 in Buffalo, New York. David gave a beautiful blessing with Papa Fajen, Grandpa Michael, Bishop Lahti and Joe Quinn in the circle. She was able to wear the dress that Grammie Fajen made from my wedding dress. Grammie gave her a pretty little pearl bracelet to wear. A friend in my ward knitted the sweetest booties for her that fit perfect! My friend Bethany gave me three pearl bracelets for all the girls to wear. It was very nice and Addison loved wearing it! Avery's was too big so we'll save it for when she's a little bigger. We had a nice lunch of chicken broccoli braid and fruit salad. We had a banana cake and ice cream for dessert. It was a wonderful day to reflect on the arrival of such a sweet and special little girl into our family. Dave and I both feel very blessed to welcome another girl into home!

No comments:

Post a Comment