Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One Year Older...

I am officially 25. I still can't really wrap my mind around this fact. I remember when all my siblings turned this age and didn't really feel like I would ever get to this point. I was lucky enough to have my special day fall on a Saturday. Dave worked extra hard to get his studying done by Friday so we could have a nice day. I got breakfast in bed...and I got to sleep in! Double wow! Dave hates cooking bacon as in he has never cooked it. It is one of my favorite breakfast items and he managed to include it on the menu! We went to the aquarium later that afternoon. It was so fun! We were both impressed with how much it had to offer. Addison loved the sea lion and reptile show. We had a babysitter for two hours while we went to dinner. Dave likes surprises and I hate them! He told me we were going to some dumpy Chinese place then it was Chuck E Cheese. He pulled a fast one on me took me to the Melting Pot!!! I love fondue. We have it several times a year on special occasions. We had an amazing 4 course meal that Dave actually enjoyed. It was a special treat and I am still dreaming of it all. We picked up Addison and came home and ate some carrot cake. Dave forgot he had gotten a cake until I stepped on it in the back seat:) It was a birthday to remember and I felt very celebrated!














 Thank you for all the phone calls, cards and happy wishes! 

3 comments:

  1. yummy, looks like you had a very good birthday. so happy for you, you totally deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both had carrot cake for our birthday!!! I get the Sams Club bacon that is precooked and cooks perfectly in microwave in 1 minute....

    ReplyDelete