Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bottoms Up!

We are pleased to announce that we are expecting our first baby on June 9th, 2011!!

We mailed this little surprise to our family members to open on Thanksgiving. I kept the secret for a whole 12 weeks!
We convinced my parents to fly down for Thanksgiving promising it would be one to remember. It was so fun to see their reactions in person!

I scheduled my ultrasound for while they were in town and it was a really special experience.
 The little one is growing perfectly with a strong heartbeat! We even got to see legs flying and arming squirming.

Hopefully the rough nights are coming to an end and I can start to enjoy this pregnancy. We are both kind of still in the shock mode, but are looking forward to the next 6 months!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the both of you! How exciting! Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am so happy for you. June is an awesome time of year to have a baby! Good luck with the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAY! i'm so excited for you! this is wonderful news, a cause for celebration. yogo berry perhaps? i can't believe you kept it a secret for 3 months!! that's very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for being an autie!

    PS. I can't believe you put up that creepy baby widget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all so excited for you both and hope that the next while will be better for you. I still can't believe you kept it a secret for so long. We will have to put on a great baby shower for you. SOOOO EXCITED!!! Can't wait to start making baby projects.

    ReplyDelete