Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Bad Guy

Today I had to play the awful  role of the dreaded... 
"Mean Teacher".
I HATED it:( 
Boo to being a grown up and having to follow rules.
One more day till the blessed weekend! We are headed to the temple and the balloon festival again. It is going to be a much needed weekend:)

 
Oh and Dave sure is racking up the interviews! This is probably going to be the most expensive two months of our little married lives. He will be going to New York, Washington D.C and North Carolina all within 2 weeks. 
I am very proud of Dave and his accomplishments thus far!

4 comments:

  1. Ha haha funny picture. Looks kinda like you! Like that new background...very festive and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you like your job. Even though you have to be strict at times. Are you guys thinking of moving?? Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture is really funny but you look nothing like that, you are much cuter. I can't wait to see pictures from your weekend. I hope you guys had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this perhaps the incident you told me about yesterday? HAHA!

    ReplyDelete