Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Worthy Attempt

Dave has started to enjoy rock climbing with a buddy and a few weeks ago I got talked into going...still not sure how that one happened. Please note that harnesses are NOT flattering on anyone and that alone was almost a deal breaker!
Dave of course made it to the top no problem! Then it was my turn...
 A positive start.
This was about 15 minutes later. You would think i was really high hanging on that tight, but actually...
I was not even 7 feet off the ground! haha I need to work on my upper body strength just a little. Dave was kind enough to give me a little support. Do you see how awkward I look? Rock climbing is not for people with short legs!
Some extra support from the expert.
That was as high as my height phobia would allow.
The running embrace telling him never to invite me again:)


1 comment:

  1. looks to me like you did a good job of rick climbing. We all have to start someplace...

    ReplyDelete