Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Lovin...



We have had a fabulous past few weeks!
  • We were able to enjoy some fireworks on the fourth with our friends put on by the city. The better show happened afterward though. I am pretty sure they were shot off from Mexico.
  • Our neighbor's had us over for a delicious rib dinner...I am secretly in love with ribs. Dave knows it is a quick way into my heart:)
  • I have been so busy crafting! I love it. It makes me so happy and my neighbor Jessica even decided to join me. I thought it turned out really fun and the best part was that we did it for under $10.
  •  I have had time to finish some really old projects...oh to have time again!
 oh yeah and Dave's diploma came!
  • My dad turns 60 on Saturday!!!!!! I can't even believe it!All of us surprised him by buying plane tickets home for Labor Day weekend. It was a tough secret to keep but well worth the sound in his voice:) 
  • Best news yet this Summer is that we are going to Bear Lake for a whole week! We may be driving but I have stocked up on gummy bears and good books for the 15 hour drive.
  • I also get to be reunited with my pottery wheel. Not sure where we are going to put it, but I am sure it can be squeezed in somewhere...Maybe now Dave & I can act out my favorite scene from the movie Ghost:)  just kidding!
  •  
    Hope everyone is having a GREAT Summer too!!
     
         

        5 comments:

        1. we are glad you liked the dinner and that we could share with you... but sad to say it will probably not happen again unless it goes on sale like it did before. Keep your fingers crossed. I can't wait until August we will have to have a really fun month of parties and outings. WAHOOO!!!

          ReplyDelete
        2. EMILY! LOVE your blog! Sounds like things are going well with you guys! I love all your crafts! Can you move to Boise and teach me?? Miss you girly!

          ReplyDelete
        3. Love the craftin! Super cute!
          If you guys drive up to Bear lake PLEASE stop in Provo and see us!! It would be so fun!

          ReplyDelete
        4. You guys are so cute!!! I love your crafts they look awesome, good job!! Congrats on being an RN Dave!!

          ReplyDelete