Saturday, December 12, 2009

An Award for Myself...

I am writing this post mostly for my pure enjoyment and I want to be able to see it in writing. You are probably thinking that I am a loser! Ha I know, but just wait...

I am awarding myself a:
SUCCESSFUL WALMART EXPERIENCE AWARD

I only waited in the line at Walmart for FIVE minutes!!!!! I almost started to cry when I saw that there was only one person in front of me. If you have ever been to the Walmart by our apartments you will understand. It is usually a minimum of 20-30 minutes to check out! I was full of so much joy that I think I chatted the ear off my cashier and ended up leaving a bag of groceries there. When I went back I had to wait 25 minutes. This still did not discourage me from being oh so proud of my earlier experience!

Oh and a side note I am trying something new. I planned a month's worth of meals (stole the idea from my smart sister!) and went shopping for the next two weeks.

It was a heavy cart full of ingredients and of course I parked a mile away up a small hill. Needless to say I not only grocery shopped, but got a decent leg workout:)

To celebrate my successful day I was able to watch one of my favorite holiday movies, The Polar Express in peace because Dave was at work!

2 comments:

  1. That's what you get when your living it big! LOL! That's really funny. Glad you had a good time. I like Polar Express too, but it is starting to get a little old...Bri watches it way to much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a strange girl...but i like it!

    ReplyDelete